Playing by nature's rules since 1984
Each of our products is consciously crafted with ingredients from nature to nourish and revitalise your skin
We select nutrient-rich ingredients to help support a strong and healthy skin barrier
We strive for 100% natural origin formulas, and all of our products are over 95% natural origin.
We formulate without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and other chemicals of concern.
We’re committed to supporting the communities and environments where we source our ingredients
- We’ve completed more than 100 visits to date to trace and monitor our key raw materials
- We invest globally in communities that support our supply chain, helping to safeguard access to clean water, support women’s and children’s empowerment, and promote health, safety and biodiversity
- We proudly participate in the Global Shea Alliance, Responsible Mica Initiative, Natural Resources Stewardship Council, Sedex and AIM-Progress
Burt's Bees Presents Community Sourced Beeswax
We make thoughtful choices to reduce our impact on nature and work to protect biodiversity, which preserves our own place in the world.
- We have landfill-free operations
- We are CarbonNeutral certified
- We offset our annual water consumption through watershed restoration projects
- The Burt’s Bees Foundation supports honeybee health and biodiversity, and to date we’ve given $3.5 million in grants
- Our employees put in more than 2500 volunteer hours annually to support our community partners