Playing by nature's rules since 1984
Each of our products is consciously crafted with ingredients from nature to nourish and revitalise your skin
We select nutrient-rich ingredients to help support a strong and healthy skin barrier
We strive for 100% natural origin formulas, and all of our products are over 95% natural origin.
We formulate without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and other chemicals of concern.
We’re committed to supporting the communities and environments where we source our ingredients
- We’ve completed more than 100 visits to date to trace and monitor our key raw materials
- We invest globally in communities that support our supply chain, helping to safeguard access to clean water, support women’s and children’s empowerment, and promote health, safety and biodiversity
- We proudly participate in the Global Shea Alliance, Responsible Mica Initiative, Natural Resources Stewardship Council, Sedex and AIM-Progress
We choose high-integrity materials available in high post-consumer recycled material content like aluminum, steel, paper, glass, and plastics that are more readily recyclable (like PETE, HDPE, and polypropylene).
We make thoughtful choices to reduce our impact on nature and work to protect biodiversity, which preserves our own place in the world.
- We have landfill-free operations
- We are CarbonNeutral certified
- We offset our annual water consumption through watershed restoration projects
- The Burt’s Bees Foundation supports honeybee health and biodiversity, and to date we’ve given $3.5 million in grants
- Our employees put in more than 2500 volunteer hours annually to support our community partners